What is Percocet?
Percocet is a prescribed medication which is formed by the combination of Oxycodone and Acetaminophen. This combination of the drug is an opioid that was approved by the FDA in the year1976. Sometimes an opioid is also known as a narcotic.
What is the use of Percocet?
Percocet is a medication that is used to treat moderate to severe pain that is for short-term. This medication is also taken to reduce fever. Oxycodone mainly works as a pain reliever, and Acetaminophen is accomplished by increasing the effects of Oxycodone. In case of short-term pain of internal or external injuries, you may buy Percocet online.
Are there any side effects of using Percocet?
This medication may cause some severe and frequent side effects. Talking in general terms, the side effects of this medication are rare, but it may occur due to misuse of the drug.
Here is a list of side effects, we have created –
Some more common side effects Percocet:
- Black, tarry stools
- Dark urine
- Itching, skin rash
- Light-colored stools
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach pain
- Unpleasant breath odor
- Unusual weakness and tiredness
- Vomiting of blood
- Yellow skin or eyes
Some rare side effects of Percocet:
- Fever with or without chills
- A general feeling of weakness and fatigue
- Lower back or side pain
- Difficult and painful urination
- Sore throat
- Ulcers, sores, or white spots in your mouth and lips
- Unusual bruising or bleeding
Some unknown incidence:
- Back leg or stomach pain
- Bleeding gums
- Blood in the stools or urine
- The blue color of fingernails and lips
- Crawling, burning, itching, numbness, prickling "pins and needles" or tingling
- coughing with frothy pink sputum
- decreased responsiveness and awareness
- decrease frequency of urination
- difficult or labored breathing, etc.
Dosage of Percocet:
It is essential to make sure about your prescribed dosage before buying Percocet online. It is recommended to take the drug in proper dosage to have the maximum benefit of medicine and avoid side effects.
Adult dosage of Percocet:
- Initial dosage: 2.5 m/325 mg by 1 to 2 tablets every 6 hours as needed
- Maximum dosage: 4 grams of Acetaminophen
- Usual adult dosage: 5/345 mg to 7.5/500 mg and 10/650 mg by 1 to 2 tablets for every 6 hours as needed
- Maximum dosage: Don't take more than 4 grams of Acetaminophen in any case.
Keep in mind while taking the drug –
- Always try to make the lowest effective dosage for an as short period as you can.
- The professionals should administrate your dosage after your body checkup.
- Your daily dosage should be based on your physical and mental conditions.
It is essential to make your dosage on the bases of medical prescription. Always make sure that you are tolerant of the drug while Buying Percocet online without any prescription.
What precautions can I take while taking Percocet?
Always give priority to precautions while using the drug. Taking some primary precautions will surely protect you from the adverse effects of the medication.
Here, we have mentioned some primary precautions –
- You are recommended to go for a medical checkup before starting the course
- Do not use this medication if you are already using another drug. This medication is also not for use with alcohol. Doing such a thing may cause side effects; it also can increase or decrease the effects of medication.
- Percocet may cause allergic severe side effects, so don't take it if you are allergic to a drug similar to this.
- Percocet may be habit forming at times, never use it without any recommendation. You should also try to take the lowest dose of the drug to avoid the chances of drug addiction.
- Keep in mind that using this drug more than required may cause infertility (unable to have a child)
- Always try to take a professional's advice while using the medicine.
- Always take the genuine product to avoid the adverse effects of the drug, in case of an urgent requirement, you may buy Percocet overnight delivery to have the exact dosage.
Difference between Lortab and Percocet:
- Lortab and Percocet are both pain relievers. Lortab is the combination of acetaminophen, a non-opioid, and hydrocodone, an opioid. Percocet contains the oxycodone, a non-opioid, and acetaminophen.
- The non-opioid in Lortab and Percocet is acetaminophen, but the narcotic in the medicines differ. (Lortab- hydrocodone, Percocet- oxycodone).
- Lortab is available only in the liquid elixir form.
- Percocet is available only in the tablet form.
- An average dosage of the Lortab is 11.25mililitre every 4-6 hours.
- The average dosage of the Percocet is 1-2 tablets every six hours.
- The maximum intake of the Percocet tablet should not exceed more than ten tablets per day.
- The maximum intake of the Lortab liquid elixir should not be more than 68-70 milliliters per day.
- Hydrocodone (Lortab) can cause severe breathing problems, so don't take the medication any longer than prescribed by the doctor.
- The oxycodone in the Percocet can cause hives, swelling of the throat, face, lips, and breathing issues.
The patient should not take:
- Percocet if he has severe breathing issues, asthma, stomach, or intestinal blockage.
- Lortab if the patient had been given an MAO inhibitor in any less than 14 days.
Consult the doctor before taking Lortab if the patient is already taking:
- Other opioid medication.
- Sleeping pills or sedatives.
- Depression, migraine, or headache medicines
- Medication for infections, such as nausea or vomiting
Consult the doctor before taking Percocet if the patient is already taking:
- Some other narcotic drugs.
- Sedatives or sleeping pills.
- Medications for mental illness or mood disorders.
- Medications for stomach problems.
- Any allergy medicines.
The side effects of both the Lortab and Percocet are similar because of the same composition.
- Common side effects of Lortab could be a headache, stomach upset, drowsiness, dry mouth, and blurred vision.
- Common side effects of the Percocet could be dizziness, itching, red eyes, drowsiness, headache, constipation, and the notion of exceptional happiness or sadness.
- The opioids can be very dangerous when taken with some other drugs.