What is Subutex ?
Subutex is a brand name of Buprenorphine. It is a semi-synthetic opioid pain medication which is used to treat opioid addiction, acute pain, and chronic pain. An opioid is also known as a narcotic. The United States Food and Drug administrated approved this medication in October 2002. Subutex works by activating opioid receptors in the human brain to provide a calming effect.
You can buy Subutex online< if you are dependent on opioids like heroin. Subutex is a short-term treatment of addiction.
Are there any side effects of using Subutex?
Subutex is an opioid medication which may be habit-forming and cause side effects as it contains some inactive ingredients. Most of the adverse effects occur due to misuse of drugs or taking an unbalanced dosage of Subutex.
- Bladder pain
- Bloody or cloudy urine
- swelling or Bloating of the face, arms, lower legs, hands and feet
- Blurred vision
- Cough producing mucus
- Difficult urination with burning or painful
- Difficulty breathing
- Frequent urge to urination
- Dizziness and fever
- Loss of appetite
- The rapid gain of weight
- Slow or fast heartbeat
- Stomach pain
- Tightness in the chest
- Tingling of the feet and hand
- Unusual weakness or tiredness
- Unexpected weight gain or loss
These are common effects which may disappear slowly during the treatment. These effects do not require any extra care or treatment.
- Tearing of the skin or breakdown
- Irregular heartbeat, recurrent
- Irritation, itching, pain, swelling, redness or tenderness on the skin
- Usual drowsiness, dullness, or feeling of sluggishness
Some unknown Incidence
- Blurred vision
- Darkening of the skin
- Difficulty swallowing
- Pale or blue lips
- Pinpoint pupil
- Poor coordination
- Talking or acting with uncontrolled excitement
- Trembling or shaking, etc.
It is not a full list of adverse effects of this medication; some other effects are also possible. If you are feeling any unusual effect in your body during the treatment, take immediate medical advice.
Dosage of Subutex:
It is good to take the medication in proper balanced dosage as prescribed by your health advisor. You can take help of medication guide to have the correct dosage if you are Buying Subutex online without any prescription.
Usual Adult Dose for Opiate Dependency (SUBLINGUAL tablets)
- Adjust dose:< 2 to 4 mg increments or decrement to a level that holds patients in treatment
- Target dose<: 16 mg sublingually once a day
- Maximum dose<: 24 mg per day
Usual Adult Dose for Pain:
- Initial dosage<: 0.3 mg, which can be repeated after 30 to 60 minutes.
- Dosage adjustment<: 0.6 mg for the patients who are not in a high risk
- Maximum dose<: 0.3 mg or 0.6 mg
Usual Adult Dose for Chronic Pain:
- Initial dosage: <75 mcg buccally once a day, and if tolerated every 12 hours for 4 days
- Dosage adjustment:
- Maximum dose: <900 mcg for 12 hours
What precautions can I take while using Subutex?
There are many precautions you may take before /while using Subutex. Some necessary precautions are,
Before taking this medicine
It is useful to concern with your doctor before taking Subutex If you have or ever had,
- Any breath problem and lung disease
- Liver disease
- Problem with your thyroid
- Urination problem
- A head injury or a spinal cord problem
- Mental illness
- Do not take Subutex with other drugs without any recommendation of your doctor. It can increase or decrease the effect of Subutex.
- Do not take two or more than two dosages at one time. If you have missed a dose, take it as soon as it possible but don't make a missing dose at the time of another dosage.
- Do not stop taking the drug at once, and it may be cause an allergic reaction. You may buy Subutex online overnight delivery.
- Nursing mother
- You should avoid using Subutex if you are a nursing mother. These types of medication can react to your breast milk which will not be suitable for your baby.
- During the pregnancy period
- Subutex is also not good to use during the pregnancy period, and it can harm your unborn baby.